Red-throated Loon Request

  • Mary Welty
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      All birders:

      If anyone sees the red-throated loon again, the one with the red showing, would you please post a message. I'm very interested in photographing one. I live in the Inland Valley, so would be most interested if one seems to be hanging around an area for more than a few minutes/hours. Would appreciate anyone's help. Thanks.
      Mary Welty