Help a Birder Visiting Orange County

  • wagtail1997 <JWeintraub@fullerton.edu>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      Group,

      I received an email from an out of towner who will be visiting Orange
      County next week and I'm letting you know about the request (by
      permission of Michael).

      Michael Sadlon is from Connecticut and is visiting a sister here in
      Tustin. He wants to go birding on either Feb 6, 7 or 8th while he's
      here, and would like to go with a local organized bird walk or with a
      individual with some local knowledge. Feel free to email him or call
      him at 860-429-8748 (# until Monday Feb. 3). If you know of organized
      field trips he could go on, let him know. His email address is :
      msadlon11@...

      Please don't respond to me, but to Michael.
      Joel Weintraub, Dana Point, CA