Sunday 10/6- Ring-necked Ducks at San Joaquin Marsh

  • trishrg_62
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2013
      Sorry for the late post, I just salvaged some lost photos.

      On Sunday at the San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary, on Pond 1, Mike Huang told me he had seen some Ring-necked Ducks. By the time I looked, they were out of view behind the island. I did eventually see a distant group of ducks, snapped a few pics before heading off to chase something else. At that time, on my camera LCD, I thought they were Scaup. Now that I see the photos,, there was a mixed group of 7-8 male and female Ring-necked Ducks.
      Photo link http://www.flickr.com/photos/trishrg/10163066195/
      May or may not be of interest to anyone, but thought I would throw it out there.
      If anything else materializes in my photos, I'll let you know.

      Trish Gussler
      Anaheim