09/30 -- Harriett Wieder Park -- Tropical Kingbird additional details

  • Michael Park
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      OCBirders,

      I finally have gained access to real email and can add a few details.

      The TROPICAL KINGBIRD was seen between 4 and 5 PM at Harriett Wieder Park. It was seen frequently on or near the chain-link fence that marks the boundary with the petroleum company. Occasionally, it would fly over to the shrubs and trees that were across the road bordering the fence.

      Images of the juvenile can be seen in this picasa album using the following URL:

      http://goo.gl/5WAThw

      Michael Park
      Berkeley