09/30 Harriet Wieder -- Tropical Kingbird

  • dpbot2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 5:57 PM
      I saw a juvenile TROPICAL KINGBIRD in the shrubby and grassy area west of the parking lot. It frequently perched on the chainlink fence that marks the boundary with the petroleum company property. The 3 PECTORAL SANDPIPER also foraged in the grassy area southwest of the parking lot.Michael Park Berkeley