Pine Siskin in Hunt Beach Central Park???

  • Rick 'Proto-rustie'
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2013
      I thought I might be watching a Pine Siskin. It was the East Side of Golden West, north of the island, with other finches. It was in a Sycamore in the big open area that will be a Civil War battlefield next weekend. (Spoiler Alert: the blue team wins). I can't say for sure. As I was trying to track it amongst the other birds, an old (older than I am) guy walked up to talk, and I took my eye off the birdie. Next time I'll check the beak ASAP.

      Just saying, keep an eye open in case I was right and let us all know.

      Rick Shearer
      Huntington Beach