Minor home observations

  • Trish
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      I had at least 3 Ash-throated Flycatchers, and 3 or more Western Kingbirds at the park next to my home last night in Buena Park.
      It has been pretty dull around home lately, so that was fun to find.
      They didn't seem to particularly like each other, and were all chasing around one nice big tree in the far east side of Boisseranc park.
      The birds, they are a moving!

      Trish Gussler
      Anaheim