Summer tanager HCP

  • bettinae79
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2013
      Sorry this is a late post because I don't log in much. However, whilst birding at Huntington Central Park with my friend Julie yesterday I had a young Summer Tanager, presumably first year male (blotchy red & greenish/yellow). It was just south of the Slater parking lot across the "creek" to the left of the bathrooms. It wasn't calling when I saw it.
      Bettina Eastman
      Huntington Beach