Bolsa Chica

  • rogerschoedl
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 27, 2013
      I did a run of Bolsa Chica this morning during low tide. Bird numbers were modest at best. Only notable birds were a female SURF SCOTER north of the footbridge, an alternate plumaged DUNLIN on the mudflats north of the first lookout from the footbridge, and a REDDISH EGRET in the same area.

      Roger Schoedl
      Huntington Beach
    • Don Hoechlin
      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 25, 2016
        Tree Sparrow not found but Eastern Phoebe, Long-tailed Duck still present and Burrowing Owl and Loggerheaded Shrike were also seen from Brightwater Trail. Don Hoechlin. Rancho Mission Viejo.

        Sent from my iPhone