Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Bolsa Chica, Santa Ana River, and Burris Basin briefly

  • tgmiko@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2013
      Are there no Least Terns at Bolsa Chica, either nesting or summering?

      Thomas G. Miko
      Http://www.tgmiko.com
      Claremont 91711, LA County
      Mobile: 909.241.3300
      Home: 909.445.1456
      Other Mobile: 213.471.6001

      "The universe is expanding. This should help with the traffic."- Stephen
      Wright
      Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless