Finding Gulls

  • Nancy Kenyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013
      I've been contacted by a birder from out of state who will
      be visiting Orange County this coming week and wants to go
      birding on Wednesday morning, June 26th. She is mainly
      interested in gulls and is looking for someone to accompany
      her to a good gull-watching spot and help her identify the
      gulls. She'll be renting a car from John Wayne airport
      early Wednesday morning, all ready to go. I am looking for
      someone who could go gull-watching with her.

      Ideas for good locations here in Orange County to find gulls
      would be helpful. Please contact me if you have some good
      ideas to share and/or could go out gull watching. Thanks
      for your help!

      Nancy Kenyon
      Irvine