Phalaropes at Harriett Wieder Park today

  • Terry Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      Today (June 21) during our monthly count we had 2 Wilson's Phalaropes & 4 Red-necked Phalaropes in one of the Bolsa Chica cells adjacent to Harriett Wieder Park (at the end near the helipad); otherwise, it was a pretty dull day for our monthly count in spite of the beautiful weather. The Bolsa Chica cells were mostly dry; and it was very quiet overall. Summer doldrums.

      Terry Hill
      Huntington Beach, Calif.