Off-topic posts

  • bugbob520
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013
      Greetings,

      I'm putting an end to the thread about the California Department of Fish and Wildlife's recent decision to charge visitors to Upper Newport Bay (= back bay).

      If you're interested in it, you can contact the agencies directly. If anyone has a link to a web site that discusses the charges, please post it on the Links section of our website.

      Let's get back to discussing birds and birding, please.

      -Bob Allen
      Mission Viejo
      Owner & Co-moderator, OC Birding