Re: Least terns at Huntington State Beach

  • Wendy Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2013
      Thank you for sharing those photos, Charles! I, too, am a monitor at the
      preserve, and had the pleasure of watching one chick be fed three times in
      ten minutes yesterday. Each time it would see a parent approaching (how
      does it already recognize its parents?) it would run around in a circle and
      flap its little wings! Here is a link to the pictures I have taken so far
      this season.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/wemesq/sets/72157634197012568/

      --
      Wendy Miller