Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Help!! Mystery Bird in Backyard

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2013
      Hi Gretchen!
      That sure looks like the Japanese White-Eye that I would see frequently on my trips to Hawaii.  Google it and see what you think.  I *think* I recall reading of sightings in SoCal...possibly others would know.

      Kathy Degner
      Pasadena
    • Gretchen Mavrovouniotis
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2013
        Thanks to everyone that helped us identify our mystery bird as a White-eye, probably a Japanese White-eye. You all are great!

        Gretchen Mavrovouniotis
        Irvine, CA