Franklin's Gull continues in Dana Point Area

  • Zopteryx
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2013
      (5/10/13) This afternoon, I briefly saw an adult FRANKLIN'S GULL in Dana Point Harbor. It circled once over the bait barge and then headed toward Doheny State Beach. This is probably the same bird Robert McNab found at the Doheny creek outlet on 5/4.

      Happy Birding,
      Zachary Perry
      Ladera Ranch
    • Robinson Baker
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2013
        The Franklin Gull was still present today at noon at the Doheny Creek
        outlet.

        Rob Baker
        Glendale, CA

        --