Xmas Bird Count..South County

  • wagtail1997
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2002
      I'm forwarding this message. Please note and put on your
      calendar...and alert Robbie. Joel Weintraub, Dana Pt, CA

      Folks,

      This is an invitation to join us for this year's Christmas Bird Count
      in south Orange County.

      Many of you have counted with us for years and I fervently hope we can
      include you once again. This will have to be my last year as compiler
      from afar although I would like to continue to participate whenever I
      can.

      Please let me know whether we can count on you by Nov. 28th. If you
      could contact any other people on your team that helped last year, it
      would help me tremendously.

      If you want to participate and haven't in the past, please do, as we
      welcome newbies to this important event (and birding responsibility).
      Send me an email that you want to help and I'll assign you to a team.

      Looking forward to seeing you all on the 14th of December,

      Robbie

      Robbie Fischer
      robbie22@...