Re: Orange County pelagic trip - Apr 27

  • jacksnipe1990
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2013
      I posted some photos of the birds from yeasterday's pelagic for those interested including the Franklin's Gull, Sabine's Gull, Pomarine Jaeger, Cassin's Auklet (flock), and adult and fledgling Scripp's Murrelets: http://www.flickr.com/photos/47862125@N03/8690393844/in/photostream

      Robert McNab
      Laguna Niguel