Huntington Birds

  • rogerschoedl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2013
      Did a bid of birding around Hungtington Beach today as I was off from work.

      I saw the continuing BELL'S VIREO at the north end of the Wieder Park. Then looked over the southern portion of the east side of Central Park where I found 2 CHIPPING SPARROWS between the restrooms and wood amphitheater.

      This last Sat/Sun (4/20 & 4/21) saw a RED-BREASTED NUTHATCH continuing on in my community at Garfield & Main. A stand of pines in it hosted 2 or 3 all winter but I was surprised to see 1 still lingering.

      Roger Schoedl
      Huntington Beach