Solitary Sandpiper and Black-throated Green Warbler

  • sachiko25
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      I went to Baca Park in Huntington Beach to see the sandpiper and found it readily in the water basin. Also present was an Ash -throated Flycatcher. At the Santa Ana Cementery, it took a little longer, about 20 minutes to see the warbler. From the bottom, it resembles a Townsend's Warbler but when he turned his head, the top was lighter in color and greenish. Thanks for the great directions and descriptions.
      Sachiko Fukuman
      San Clemente