Solitary Sandpiper Still Present at Baca Park

  • Terry Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      I spent 40 minutes (10:40 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.) this morning, April 11, at John Baca Park. The Solitary Sandpiper was not present when I first arrived, but just as I was about to leave, it flew in and landed in the catch basin. I didn't see any of the other rarities, just mostly the "common" birds, but I did see one Hutton's Vireo along the riparian trail.

      Terry Hill
      Huntington Beach, Ca.