Irvine Park

  • carolynnoble90
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      Late Post: FOS on Saturday, March 30th, at least three Least Bell's Vireos in usual Willow area at far North-West end of Park. I believe that was their first day there, as I had actively searched for them there on all preceding days for at least two weeks. Also, at least 3 FOS singing Yellow Warblers that same day.

      Today, there were only 2 singing Bell's Vireos, but the West end of the park had at least 11 Yellow Warblers in the area across from the stable parking lot. There were also 2 singing Pine Siskins behind, and to the west of, parking lot 1 in the Maple trees. The park was full of all the usual species and there was a symphony of bird song!

      Happy Birding!
      Carolyn Noble
      Santa Ana