Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary tips

  • mrsmeckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      I may try to get over to Tucker WS today if I can make it early enough before they close. There have been some good sightings there over the last month (golden eagle, Hutton's vireo, lark sparrow, etc.). I'm wondering if the people who have birded Tucker recently are seeing these birds (especially the passerines) while at Tucker (the bird loop) or if these are up that Harding Trail instead.

      Thanks!

      Ryan Winkleman
      RSM