Mystery Gull

  • Gretchen Mavrovouniotis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013
      I posted a picture of some gulls that we saw during the San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary monthly bird walk in the "99 Mystery Birds" album. The gull on the top left is a California Gull. We think the gull on the bottom left is a Herring Gull (pink legs, yellow iris, red & black on bill, lighter grey wings), but I'd like to verify that. I'm not too good with the juvenile gulls. Does anyone know what the juvenile gull is?

      Gretchen Mavrovouniotis
      Irvine, CA