White-throated Sparrow at Shipley's

  • Trish
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 4:17 PM
      I spent a couple of hours at Shipley's Nature Center in HB this morning with Carolyn K. There was a White-throated Sparrow in the far NW corner, by marker 13 behind the pine. It was mixed with some White-Crowned, and there were also several Hermit Thrushes around. In fact, the Hermit Thrushes were HOPPIN today. They were everywhere! Northern Flickers were also quite abundant.

      Trish Gussler, Anaheim

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/trishrg/