New member visiting the area, need some good birding spots ...

  • Norm Walesch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hello, all

      I am a new group member from northeast Ohio. I will be visiting the
      area next week, and I hope that some of you might be able to suggest
      some good birding spots to visit. I've done some research, and I
      plan to visit Bolsa Chica EP, and possibly Crystal Cove SP. Any
      other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

      BTW, I am also the moderator of the Ohio Birding Group here on Yahoo
      Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ohiobirdingclub/). Spring and
      fall can be pretty spectacular around here (warblers, waterfowl,
      etc.) with migrating birds stopping either before or after their
      journey across Lake Erie. If any of you plan to visit this area,
      please don't forget your binocs!!

      Thanks in advance,

      Norm Walesch
      North Olmsted, Ohio