Sharp-tailed Sandpiper

  • wagtail1997
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2002
      Group,
      I'm sending this out to OrangeCountyBirding because I did not see my
      report on OrCoRBA. I don't know if my Cal State Server is withholding
      emails or there is a problem with Yahoo Groups.

      This morning at San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary (Sunday) Leo Ohsutki
      had a juvenile Sharp-tailed Sandpiper. It disappeared in late
      morning, and could not be relocated for a few hours. Finally Steve
      Sosensky about 3:45 relocated it in Pond 4, only to have it flushed
      (and disappear again) by a Harrier.

      Joel Weintraub, Dana Point, CA