Solitary Sandpiper - Another Report

  • chris_morrison1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      After seeing the reports of the Solitary Sandpiper, I sneaked a peak before work this morning. It was in the catch basin of Baca Park between 7-7:30AM this morning. It was on the far side, but I managed a few photos.

      I tried to find the Ovenbird, but no luck. There were two Cooper's Hawks as a consolation, not that I needed one after the sandpiper. Good bird.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/n2dpsky/8450411765/in/photostream/lightbox/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/n2dpsky/8451499404/in/photostream/lightbox/

      Chris Morrison
      Orange, CA