FW: Reply problem with OrangeCountyBirds

  • Allen, Bob
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2000

    • pacloon@pacbell.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2000
        Steve, Bob, and others:

        This is new to me. I had brought this issue to attention the
        listowners of SDBirds, inlandcountybirds, CentralSierraBirds,
        STA-Birds, PAS-Birds, and other eGroups listserves, and each
        listowner was able to make this modification after learning the
        dangers of the global reply. Or have they taken away that ability?
        Rest assured, someone will forget to change the reply address
        and send an embarrassing message to the entire group.
        --
        Mike Feighner, Livermore, CA

        -----