Yellow-Headed Blackbirds

  • MSilverSC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2002
      Point of Possible Interest,

      Over the 4th of July weekend I was in Palm Desert, CA, and was surprised to
      see so many Yellow-Headed Blackbirds. The place I stayed at had several reed
      ponds as part of a golf course and the Yellow-Headed Blackbirds were in
      abundance. This was a new bird for me, and I was thrilled. Various bird books
      show that they stay year round in the Colorado River, CA/AZ border area.
      Regards, mark