Canada Warbler at HCP

  • Brian Daniels
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2012
      Birders,

      Leo Ohtsuki found a Canada Warbler this morning at Huntington (Beach) Central Park. The bird is in the eucalyptus grove between the island and wooden amphitheater on the east side of the park.

      Hope it and other migrants stick around for the weekend...

      Brian Daniels
      Long Beach, Orange County
    • bdawson66
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2012
        The Canada Warbler was seen again today in the 10 AM hour. Refound initially by Leo I believe, then passed on to a whole herd of birders. It was in the eucs in front of the wooden amphitheatre.

        I also had a male European Goldfinch on the east end of the "island", where the drain pipe emerges from the concrete slab. (Thanks to the Turley's for ID help!)

        Brad Dawson
        Long Beach, CA