LNRP Summer Tanager

  • Trish
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 2:32 PM
      Took a trip to LNRP to try and find the Summer Tanager this morning.
      Though I did not find the one that was reported yesterday, I found a different bird. Another birder, Rich and I got great looks at it.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/trishrg/7036395629/sizes/z/in/photostream/

      I also found an American White Pelican with Red/White wing tag 0C0 which I reported to the bird banding lab.
      Other birds of note (to me anyways), were 2 Common Gallinules, 2 Osprey, 2 Gadwall, lots of everything else. and that's about it.
      I tried for the warbler in the back across the bridge, in the conifers, but there was nothing going on there for me.

      Trish Gussler
      Anaheim

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/trishrg/