Lark Bunting in Bolsa Chica

  • ftwa2011
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      My husband, John, and I finally succeeded in finding the Lark Bunting this afternoon (Wed., Feb. 1) at about 1:15. We had tried on Sunday, the 29th, but had little luck with all the joggers and other various people entering the area behind the Interpretive Center. Our hunch that things would be quieter and easier on a weekday was correct. We found it about 10 feet away after about 15 minutes of looking.

      Linda Renna
      Mission Viejo