lazuli buntings

  • referteck
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2002
      Since everyone is mentioning that they are see these birds right
      now, I live in Fullerton near Gilman Park and just had 10 Lazuli's
      in the yard, both male & female. This is the first year we have
      seen them.
    • Dan Emory
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2002
        Saw a male and female Lazuli Bunting today on the west side of the Back
        Bay, off 22nd Street.
        | Nullius in Verba |
        Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
        Voice/Fax: 949-722-8971 E-Mail: danemory@...
        177 Riverside Ave., STE F, #1151, Newport Beach, CA 92663
        majordomo@... with "subscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.