Re: Black-legged Kittiwake - San Clemente Pier

  • jacksnipe1990
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2012
      My wife and I went down to see Dwight Mudry's Black-legged Kittiwake at the San Clemente Pier this evening, Wed 1/04/12. The bird was about 1/3 of the way down the pier and provided great looks at about 4:45P. Thanks Dwight! Interestingly, according to my records, my last BLKI was 16 years ago almost to the day, 1/05/1996 just off of Dana Point, CA.

      Robert McNab
      Laguna Niguel