Garganeys?

  • wagtail1997
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2002
      Group..
      I sent a message to OrCoRBA about 6:30 pm tonight....and approved it
      when it reached the pending file on that Yahoo Website. It still
      hasn't gotten to my regular mailbox. I understand Yahoo is
      experiencing slowdowns on some of their email routes.

      So....

      This morning, Beverly Spring and ? Joe Lovepoint? reported a pair of
      Garganeys flushed from San Diego Creek near Audubon House of the San
      Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary in Irvine around 9:15 am. The birds flew
      upstream. As far as I know, they were not refound.

      So.... keep your eyes open.

      Joel Weintraub
      Dana Point, CA