SAR Palm Warbler

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011
      Hi,

      Late this afternoon, I was finally able to see the Palm Warbler that Donna Heim recently found along the lower Santa Ana river in Huntington Beach. It was about 100-meters south of the end of Garfield Street, feeding in sage-scrub plantings below the berm road. If it hadn't called, I likely wouldn't have found it. After watching it for a short while, it flew off into the riverbed, where I suspect it spends most of its time.

      Jim Pike
      HB