mealworms

  • Steve Rovell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2002
      My mother, who lives in Yorba Linda, asked me to post this question to
      the list. Does anyone know where she can buy mealworms by the pound in
      OC? She's been feeding nesting bluebirds for the past 2 or 3 years, but
      her bulk supplier went out of business. She can get them in small
      quantities at Wild Birds Unlimited, but would like to get them in larger
      quantities. Please respond off list. Thanks.

      Steve Rovell
      vagrant@...