White Faced Ibis - SAR

  • red7261
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2011
      This morning on the lower Santa Ana River I found 3 White Faced Ibis along the West bank South of Adams near the foot bridge. They were feeding with a large group of about 30+ very active white Egrets. Wish I had my camera with me as I could have easily gotten within 20 feet of them.

      Other notables were an Osprey, 2 Kestrels, a White-tailed Kite, and all the other usual shore birds you'd expect to find.

      Brian Knott
      Huntington Beach