Rehab Masked Booby...

  • wagtail1997
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2002
      I'm cross posting this message (OrCoRBA as well) that I received
      tonight from Dan Lockshaw....

      Hi All,
      The injured HB Booby that was released on Saturday came back! It was
      returned to the Wildlife Care Center in Huntington Beach for its
      safety (too many overly interested people on the beach).
      This morning Jim and Pamela from the Wildlife Care Center met me in
      Dana Point to try this again. Jim (Robins) and I took the crazy hike
      out to the end of the jetty in hopes of releasing the HB Booby with
      the one in Dana Point. No Dana Point Masked Booby was found but we did
      release the bird again at the end of the jetty.
      Let's all hope it finds its buddy out there or even takes interest in
      some cute gull! Next time it gets re-captured, I understand, it goes
      to a zoo!

      Dan