Want Recommendations for Birding This Weekend

  • spkrsteve
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      I'd like recommendations on places to go for bird photography that are close to Placentia. I've been to most of the known places within 30 miles of my home. And I wonder where you have noticed large numbers of interesting birds.

      For example, the Santa Ana River trail between Lincoln and Glassell now has many birds.

      Thanks.

      Steve Kaye
      Placentia, CA 92870