Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Dana Point - Blue Whale Safari

  • Thomasabenson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      Following a discussion of the status and distribution of murrelets with Brian Daniels, and considering that I was unable to carefully study or photograph the bird, I believe that the Xantus's Murrelet that I reported off of Dana Point on July 30 is better identified (or left unidentified, as the case may be) as a Xantus's/Craveri's Murrelet.

      Tom Benson
      San Bernardino, CA