Lesser-Sand Plover still present at Harriet Weider

  • trailgirl888
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Hello all:

      Dana Lee and I refound the Lesser-Sand Plover Wednesday evening, June
      29th, at 7:15 pm along a rising tide. It is still located in the ponds
      below Harriet Weider Park in Huntington Beach, at the southeast end of
      Bolsa Chica. So, if you have not seen it yet, try after work tonight!

      Shirley Reynolds

      Laguna Niguel