Salton Sea

  • greenesga
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2002
      I am not able to make the Salton Sea fieldtrip the weekend of Feb
      16th and was interested in any other trips that might be planned. I
      had hoped to go to the annual festival, but there isn't one this year.

      Please respond to sharsga@...
    • MSilverSC@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2002
        To all,
        Can someone let me know the details of the Salton Sea trip this weekend?
        Thanks, Mark