Hermit Warblers

  • oc2888
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      This morning I went to ACU Canyon Park in San Juan Capistrano, 27700 Camino Las Ramblas. There were three Hermit Warblers, four Wilson's Warblers and serveral Townsends Warblers. The birds were in the center of the wilderness section of the park.

      At the moment there is a portable speed monitoring unit parked on the street, take the road (path) just East (uphill) of the device.

      Also present Wrentits, Black-headed Grosbeaks (F), Orioles.

      Richard Thunen
      Newport Beach