Black Brants at Bolsa Chica

  • Julie Bryson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2011
      I saw 11 brants at Bolsa Chica yesterday afternoon 4/12/11, in the large east lagoon.  I saw 25 Brants in Riverside County at the North end of the Salton Sea on April 8. This is the largest number of Brants I have seen in such a short period of time.  Is this usual at this time of year?
      Julie Bryson