Golden-winged Warbler in OC

  • Ed Stonick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2002
      On a non-booby topic :-) , I heard on the radio that there is going to be some kind of major show at the Orange County fairgrounds this weekend. From your experiences, do you think this pretty much rules out trying to find the bird, say early Sunday morning, before the crowds arrive? Have there been other events during the weeks this bird has been observed? (Just tryin' to add another lifer!) Thanks!

      Regards,
      Ed Stonick

      stonicks@...