Observations at Huntington Beach

  • red7261
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      I visited Shipley's and the surrounding Central Park today. I found two pairs of Cinnamon Teals, a lot of Northern Shovelers and 4 Egyptian Geese at the pond near the library.
      At Shipley's there were two Northern Flicker's, Yellow Throats, and what appeared to be a pair of Red-shouldered Hawks nesting near the redwoods.
      I looked everywhere for the Cedar Waxwings but came up empty.

      Brian Knott
      Huntington Beach