Teal at SJWS

  • thomasf_h
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 10:25 PM
      Hello Everyone,

      I went for a run at San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary yesterday evening and I found a hybrid "Common" X GW Teal in Pond C as well as the continuing "Common" (Eurasian GW) Teal. Also present are Blue-winged and Cinnamon Teal.

      I posted photos of the hybrid in the waterfowl album yesterday. It has both the bold horizontal and vertical white stripes.

      Tom Ford-Hutchinson
      Irvine, CA