Wilson's Snipe

  • borodayko2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2010
      Greetings,

      Monte Stinnett just sent me a picture of a Wilson's Snipe that he photographed Saturday afternoon (Dec 11)at Huntington Central Park. It was along the edge of the seasonal pond between the fenced garden and the concrete stage. He looked again today (Sunday) but did not see it. It may anywhere in the area so look out for it. The photo is posted in the "Shorebirds" folder and can be viewed temporarily in the "new photos" folder.

      Enjoy, Al Borodayko
      Cypress, CA
    • rogerschoedl
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2014

        A Wilson's Snipe was foraging this morning out in the open around the edges of the remnant of Talbert Lake (west side of Library) at Huntington Central Park.

        Roger Schoed

        Huntington Beach